Last Updated: May 29, 2023
- Information We Collect
We may collect and receive information about users of our Services ("users", "you", or "your") from various sources, including:
- Information you provide through your user account on our Services (e.g., your name, email address).
- Your usage of the Services (e.g., the tweets you save).
- Cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Other third-party websites or services you use in connection with our Services.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Services.
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionalities.
- Communicate with you for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Services, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Process your transactions.
- Find and prevent fraud.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Tweetbase will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Tweetbase and its group companies without your consent, except as noted in this Policy. Instances where we may share your information include:
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes: We may share information to comply with laws, to respond to lawful requests and legal processes, to protect the rights and property of Tweetbase, our agents, customers, and others.
Tweetbase takes your security seriously and cares about the integrity of your personal information. We implement security measures designed to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. Despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed to prevent any interception or other types of misuse.
- Contact Us